FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Office of Student Services staff is always available to answer any questions you or your family may have. Feel free to call 330.773.6658 to make an appointment.
- How can I access the SCOIR website?
- How do students schedule an appointment with their counselor?
- How do I register for the ACT or SAT?
- What is Hoban's high school code (CEEB) to register for the ACT and SAT?
- When should I apply to colleges?
- How do I request my transcript for a college application?
- What information is contained in a transcript?
- When should the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) be submitted?
- What is the deadline to notify the college you plan to attend?
- What do I need to do to participate in Division I, II or NAIA collegiate athletics?
- Where can I find information on scholarships and summer enrichment programs?
- Where do I obtain a class schedule change form?
- How do I get a tutor?
- Who has information about the Peer Mentoring program?
- How do I obtain a work permit?