The Office of Student Services staff is always available to answer any questions you or your family may have. Feel free to call 330.773.6658 to make an appointment.
- How can I access the Naviance program?
- How do students schedule an appointment with their counselor?
- How do I register for the ACT or SAT?
- What is Hoban's high school code (CEEB) to register for the ACT and SAT?
- When should I apply to colleges?
- How do I request my transcript for a college application?
- What information is contained in a transcript?
- When should the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) be submitted?
- What is the deadline to notify the college you plan to attend?
- What do I need to do to participate in Division I, II or NAIA collegiate athletics?
- Where can I find information on scholarships and summer enrichment programs?
- Where do I obtain a class schedule change form?
- How do I get a tutor?
- Who has information about the Peer Mentoring program?
- How do I obtain a work permit?