The Office of Student Services staff is always available to answer any questions you or your family may have. Feel free to call 330.773.6658 to make an appointment.
- How can I access the Naviance program?
- How do students schedule an appointment with their counselor?
- How do I register for the ACT or SAT?
- What is Hoban's high school code (CEEB) to register for the ACT and SAT?
- When should I apply to colleges?
- How do I request my transcript for a college application?
- What information is contained in a transcript?
- When should the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) be submitted?
- What is the deadline to notify the college you plan to attend?
- How do I schedule a junior parent appointment with the college counselor?
- What do I need to do to participate in Division I, II or NAIA collegiate athletics?
- Who has information on scholarships, job shadowing and summer enrichment programs?
- Where do I obtain a class schedule change form?
- How do I get a tutor?
- Who has information about the Peer Mentoring program?
- How do I obtain a work permit?
Q: How can I access the Naviance program?
A: Once you access the website, you will need to click on Students & Families Sign In, located at the top right of the page. The Postal Code number is 44306. Click Archbishop Hoban High School, then you must use the email and password created by your child to access the program.
Q: Who has information on scholarships, job shadowing and summer enrichment programs?
A: Your college counselor
College Counselor for students with last name starting with A-K
Mr. Kevin Hillery
M-F: 7:40 a.m. - 4 p.m.
College Counselor for students with last name starting with L-Z
Ms. Elaine Reichart
M-F: 7 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.