Welcome to Hoban!
Congratulations! We’re excited to have you join the Hoban Family in the fall. This site is set up to be a one-stop resource for our admitted students and their families in order to take the next steps in becoming a Hoban Knight. If you have specific questions, you're always welcome to contact the Office of Admissions.
2020 Enrollment Cap
Please note that all admitted students for Fall 2020 must be registered and enrolled by 5 p.m. on Aug. 24, 2020, as there are a limited number of seats and learning tools (i.e. iPads) available. By this date, you must have completed the Tuition Intent Form, FinalForms, paid the registration fee, and completed your course selection with a school counselor/administer. Any student who is not registered and enrolled by this date will be moved to Spring 2021 or considered later for transfer admission for Fall 2021. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at: 330.849.2149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Student Welcome
Aug. 10-13 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- International Student Orientation | August 17, 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Summer Placement Tests | TBD
- Summer Enrichment | Aug. 10-14, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Email Jessica Tuma with additional questions.
- First Day of School for New Students | August 31
Schedules will be distributed and lockers will be assigned. The school day begins and ends at regular time (7:55 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.). Students should be in dress code and lunch will be provided.
- Class of 2024 Day at Campus | Sept. 4
- First Day of School | Week of Sept. 7
- Second Freshman Orientation
- Meet the Teacher Night: Thursday, Sept. 3
* All event dates are subject to change to comply with Coronavirus (COVID-19) State mandates.
Do you have a question? We would love to hear from you.