Archbishop Hoban High School is committed to providing financial assistance so that qualified students have the opportunity to receive a Hoban education.
Tuition for the 2022-23 school year is $12,700. Full, semester, quarterly and monthly payment plans are available.
- A general fee of $400 is charged to each student to cover materials, technology fee, iPad insurance, religion fee, graduation fee
- Nonrefundable registration fee of $125 is due at the time of registration
- Some courses at Hoban require a fee for consumable materials used by students
of students receive financial assistance
financial assistance awarded in 2021-22
million in current endowment balance of
the hoban fund
TYPES OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE THROUGH YOUR BLACKBAUD ADMISSION CHECKLIST
- Complete the Scholarship Request Form in your Blackbaud admission checklist by December 1.
Hoban has more than 100 endowed scholarships to award each year to Hoban students. Each scholarship includes specific requirements and guidelines. Rather than apply for individual scholarships directly, applicants will complete one Scholarship Request form, which will be used to match them to all scholarships for which they are eligible.
- Complete the FACTS Grant and Aid application through your Blackbaud admission checklist by December 1.
Annual FACTS Grant and Aid applications are due March 15. Information will be included in your re-enrollment checklist through Blackbaud.
More information can be found in the Parent-Student Handbook regarding financial assistance.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application for incoming families
Scholarship request form applications for incoming families
- FACTS Aid Assessment Application for returning families