FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, SCHOLARSHIPS & EDCHOICE
Since Hoban's founding by the Brothers of Holy Cross, our school has been committed to providing financial assistance so that qualified students have the opportunity to receive a Catholic, Holy Cross education. Merit and need-based financial assistance help 97% of Hoban families provide their child with an exceptional educational experience that truly sets them up for success.
A Hoban education is an investment that will serve your child for a lifetim
Tuition for the 2023-24 school year is $13,200. Full, semester, quarterly and monthly payment plans are available.
- A general fee of $400 is charged to each student to cover materials, technology fee, iPad insurance, religion fee, graduation fee
- Nonrefundable registration fee of $250 is due at the time of registration
- Some courses at Hoban require a fee for consumable materials used by students
APPLY FOR HOBAN ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE THROUGH YOUR BLACKBAUD ADMISSION CHECKLIST
- Complete the Financial Aid Determination Request in your Blackbaud admission checklist by December 1.
Through the support of our alumni and donors, Hoban offers more than 100 endowed scholarships each year to Hoban students. Each scholarship includes specific requirements and guidelines. Rather than apply for individual scholarships directly, applicants will complete one Scholarship Request form, which will be used to match them to all scholarships for which they are eligible.
- Complete the FACTS Grant and Aid application through your Blackbaud admission checklist by December 1.
Annual FACTS Grant and Aid applications are due March 15. Information will be included in your re-enrollment checklist through Blackbaud.
More information can be found in the Parent-Student Handbook regarding financial assistance.