Class of 2024
Welcome to your junior year, Class of 2024! Important information for you and your families will be published on this landing page as an easy, one-stop shop.
ORDER YOUR 2022-23 YEARBOOK
Order forms to purchase the 2023 yearbook are available in the central office. You can also purchase the yearbook online below (order number 3540). If you are uncertain if you have a yearbook on order, check the list in the central office or contact Mr. Feador.
EASTER BREAK 2024
Hoban is organizing a trip to the Galápagos Islands during Easter break 2024! This trip is sponsored and arranged through Education First (EF), the world leader in international education. For more than 55 years, EF has partnered with educators around the world to help more than 15 million students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning.
The Galápagos Islands are most famous for the profound discoveries of Charles Darwin. Carry on that scientific tradition as you learn about the unique species that call the Islands home. On mainland Ecuador, we will experience the local culture in Quito. Independence Plaza and the Intinan Museum provide social context to the biological wonders of this fascinating country.
THE TRIP INCLUDES
- A full-time tour director for the entire trip
- Two sightseeing tours, led by our tour director, and comprehensive sightseeing of natural attractions
- Visiting a tortoise ranch in the Santa Cruz highlands
- Visiting the Equatorial line from Northern and Southern Hemisphere
- Two snorkeling activities to see sea turtles, sea lions and exotic fishes
- An excursion to a flamingo habitat
- Visiting islands made entirely out of lava rock.
- Trips to Campania de Jesus Church, Intinan Museum, Charles Darwin Research Station and an artisan’s workshop
- All details are covered and planned for you, including round trip flights on major carriers, comfortable motor coach, internal flights, boat reservations and hotel accommodations for seven nights
- Daily breakfast and dinner, and lunches on days 3-6
PARENT INFORMATIONAL MEETING
Tuesday, May 2,6-7 p.m.,
Moreau Ministry Hall
During the hour-meeting, we will discuss:
- Benefits your child will receive
- Trip details
- Academic credit opportunity
- Trip safety and affordability
- How to register for the trip
Can't make it? Choose "No, but send info" so you don't miss out.
RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS
Hoban uses the SchoolMessenger system to deliver text messages straight to your mobile phone with important information about school closings, safety alerts and more.
You can participate in this free service* just by sending a text message of “Y” or “Yes” to our school’s short code number, 67587. You can opt out of these messages at any time by simply replying “Stop” to one of our messages.
Saving this short code and Caller ID to the contacts in your phone is recommended. This will help prevent any third party call blocking systems from interfering with your receipt of important messages sent by Hoban.
SchoolMessenger is compliant with the Student Privacy PledgeTM, so you can rest assured that your information is safe and will never be given or sold to anyone.