The following liturgies are celebrated each year:
- Opening School Liturgy: traditionally celebrated on Sept. 15, the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows, the patronal feast of the Congregation of Holy Cross, and includes the commissioning of new Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion.
- Mass in the month of October: Celebration of the Hoban community
- Dec. 8, the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent
- March 19, the Solemnity of St. Joseph, the patron of the Brothers of Holy Cross
- Memorial of Blessed Basil Moreau, the founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross
- During all class retreats
- Senior Mass, celebrated on the seniors' last day of school
- Baccalaureate Mass, celebrated in conjunction with the graduation ceremony
For the further spiritual development of students and faculty, Mass is celebrated every Wednesday and Friday morning at 7:20 a.m. in Holy Cross Chapel, located in the Maynard Family Center for Spiritual Formation. A Mass is celebrated on each of the class retreat days.