Who are we? Whom do we serve? What do we do?
The activities of the Advancement Office are comprised of alumni and constituent relations, annual giving, special events, major and planned giving and public relations to promote an understanding and foster support of the school’s mission, vision and purpose to all constituencies. Through education, providing information and fostering relationships, the Advancement team seeks to listen to and communicate with the school’s constituents (alumni, grandparents, parents, Holy Cross educators, students and friends as well as the greater community) to encourage their investment of time, expertise and financial resources to Hoban.
Advancement seeks support through the following initiatives:
- Encourage philanthropic investments to meet current budget needs and long-term endowment support.
- Raise restricted and unrestricted annual support to operate ongoing programs of the school.
- Raise endowment funds for financial assistant to qualified students seeking a Catholic education in the Holy Cross tradition.
- Raise both operating and endowment funds to attract, retain and reward the most qualified Holy Cross educators.
- Raise capital funds to provide facility improvements and upgrades, and their endowment, as deemed priorities of the school.
330.773.8620 | email@example.com