- What is FinalForms, and why is Hoban using it?
- My child does not intend to participate in Hoban athletics. Do I still have to complete FinalForms?
- My child intends to participate in Hoban athletics. What else do I need to know?
- What information do I need for FinalForms?
- How do I get started?
- How long does it take to get set up in FinalForms?
- I need help signing up for FinalForms. What should I do?
For student athletes, FinalForms will generate the OHSAA Preparticipation Form, which must be printed, signed by a physician and returned to the athletic office prior to participation in any athletic practice or competition. This is especially important for fall sports athletes, since most teams begin preseason training in the summer. All student athletes should are encouraged to submit a completed OHSAA Preparticipation Form prior to the first day of school.
- Valid Parent AND Student Emails. These emails cannot be the same. Both emails should be readily accessible as part of the account creation process. If your student doesn’t have a personal email, contact email@example.com to obtain a Hoban email address.
- Emergency contact information
- Student medical history and insurance information
- Auto Insurance information (for student drivers)