The advancement office is working diligently to complete the fundraising needed to support a variety of projects this year. These campaigns make a significant impact in the lives of Hoban students. Upon visiting campus, you will see the incredible support and commitment of Hoban alumni and friends.
Renovation began on the week of Nov. 30 to transform Hoban's fourth-floor space into a new 7,400 square-foot visual arts center. This project is a current funding priority at Hoban. With the generous support of Hoban benefactors, the project is to be completed with a dedication in the spring of 2021. View the latest progress report.
ABOUT CREATE STUDIOS
CREATE is an acronym that stands for: Collaborative, Rigorous, Engaging, Authentic, Tech-Infused and Excellent
- A creative learning space designed for collaboration between students, instructors, the Hoban community and beyond.
- A facility that compels students on a rigorous pursuit of artistic practice, skill development, conceptual engagement and creative problem solving.
- Academic and studio space oriented toward engaging students in the creative process as artists, Hoban community members, servant leaders and lifelong learners.
- Studios equipped with the materials, tools, technology and space to engage students in authentic experiences as artists and creators.
- Learning space for students that encourages artistic experimentation with traditional materials and new-media in a tech-infused environment.
- A welcoming and inspiring learning environment for all students where Hoban’s academic excellence is enriched through a vibrant curriculum and highly-skilled faculty.
|NAMING OPPORTUNITY||DONATION AMOUNT|
|CREATE STUDIOS Endowment||$500,000|
|CREATE STUDIOS Visual Arts Center||$400,000|
|Lobby and Entrance||$50,000|
|Mac Computer Lab||$50,000|
|Instructional Space (two available)||$25,000|
|Project Studios (two available)||$25,000|
|Visiting Artist Studio||$25,000|
|Ceramics Studio and Kiln Room||$10,000|