The advancement office works diligently to raise the funds necessary to support a variety of projects each year. These campaigns make a significant impact in the lives of Hoban students. Upon visiting campus, you will see the incredible support and commitment of Hoban alumni and friends.
Plans are underway to redesign and update fourth floor space at Hoban to create a new 7,400 square foot visual arts center. This project is a current funding priority at Hoban. With philanthropic support, the goal is to dedicate the CREATE Studios in the fall of 2020.
How to get involved
To learn more about the CREATE Studios and how you can contribute to this important initiative, contact the advancement office. Sponsorship opportunities are available at various financial levels. Pledges can be made to this campaign, but must be satisfied by end of year 2020.
About CREATE Studios
- A creative learning space designed for collaboration between students, instructors, the Hoban community and beyond.
- A facility that compels students on a rigorous pursuit of artistic practice, skill development, conceptual engagement and creative problem solving.
- Academic and studio space oriented toward engaging students in the creative process as artists, Hoban community members, servant leaders and lifelong learners.
- Studios equipped with the materials, tools, technology and space to engage students in authentic experiences as artists and creators.
- Learning space for students that encourages artistic experimentation with traditional materials and new-media in a tech-infused environment.
- A welcoming and inspiring learning environment for all students where Hoban’s academic excellence is enriched through a vibrant curriculum and highly-skilled faculty.